The partners of INTRAVET project are working on the VET Digital Readiness Toolkit, an interactive e-platform addressed to at professionals (teachers, trainers, tutors) aiming to develop their internationalization ICT practical skills.
The training course, which will be in the VET Digital Readiness Toolkit, will cover several crucial aspects in terms of digitalization in VET education such as:
– assess the needs of VET organizations in terms of digitalization
– Mapping existing digitalization activities of VET organizations
– Creating a digitalization strategy
– Supporting Staff and Students
– Financing/funding sources for digitalization
The Toolkit will contain three sections: one for VET providers/VET managers/Teachers, one for VET students and one for VET companies.
INTRAVET is a project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission, Key Action 2, Strategic Partnerships for Vocational Education and Training and involves 6 Partners from 4 countries (🇷🇴, 🇧🇪, 🇮🇹, & 🇵🇱).