Proven track record
In Brussels since 1991: IDP European Consultants operates in Brussels since 1991 and has a consolidated experience in European funding instruments and programmes ranging from grant financing to EU procurement and tenders.
1. Operational excellence: Partners of IDP are seasoned professionals with international academic and professional backgrounds. All partners hold post-graduate degrees from US-academic system; our staff have proven and practical professional experience in international project management.
2. International standing: over the years IDP has developed a well-established reputation of professionalism and reliability, values appreciated by our clients, of the likes of Microsoft Corporations, the European Union, the International Labor Organisation of the United Nations. Integrity is key at IDP and we engage with clients who share our vision and work attitude. We believe in
3. Proven track record: With more than 30 years of experience, IDP European Consultants has a proven track record in the preparation of project proposals for EU grant funding and in the management of EU funded transnational projects. We have a success rate of up to 80% of proposals approved for funding.
4. Consolidated expertise in EU funding: IDP European Consultants assists clients in identifying the most suitable source of grant funding and in developing the project proposal. IDP profiles and structures the ideal consortium for the project, also defining the financial aspects and developing the budget. In addition, IDP European Consultants is itself a recipient of EU grants through a series of projects that are funded by EU programmes. Explore some of our projects.
5. Multidisciplinary team: the partners of IDP European Consultants have different background and experiences that allow the company to mobilise the appropriate expertise in areas ranging from research and innovation, finance and competitiveness to social development, education and training.
6. Thought leadership: some of the partners of IDP European Consultants are retained by the European Commission as external experts and evaluators in some funding programmes, like Erasmus+, Horizon, ENI MED, Interreg. This allows IDP European Consultants to have insight and full understanding of the principles governing EU funding programmes/